Monday, August 12, 2019

Pinedale



  • Date 8-12-19
  • Day:  7
  • Start: 0
  • End: 0
  • Miles: 0
  • Hours: 0
  • High Temp: 72
  • Low Temp: 38
  • Thru Hikers Met: bunch in town


The Log Cabins

After an early breakfast I jump right in on all the town chores. Get my laundry going and start drying my gear.  My food resupply was mailed directly to the motel so I can start sorting my food for each day on the trail.  The grocery store is two blocks down so I refresh my water bottles with new ones along with some other some items for my food storage bag.  David’s Box is at the Post Office another short walk. We pass an outfitter, David resupplies his fuel and I get a stuff sack I seemed to be short on. 
Then to attend to the task of putting pictures together so I can share my adventures with my family and friends. 


Sorry I got hungry and forget to get a nice “just served” picture for you 


Luncheon place of choice

A good full day of getting chores done, now to relax. Yes I sorta have been relaxing as I’m not walking that much today. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, happy to hear from you, please post your comments here.