Friday, August 7, 2015

Twin Lakes

  • Day:  78
  • Start:  0
  • End:  0
  • Miles:  0
  • Hours:  0
  • High temp:  67
  • Low temp:  44
  • People met:  too many to count


Cabins where I stayed

Twin Lakes is a really small town, about .2 mile long and sporting 3 places to stay, a general store, and a restaurant that serves lunch and dinner. 


My Cabin

The cabin I stayed in was equipped with a small kitchenette, really a recess that had a sink, microwave, coffee maker, and shelves with some dishes.  Thankfully a bathroom and shower was also included. 


The general store, interesting sign above the fuel pumps. 


Twin Lakes Inn and Restaurant, no breakfast. 

Breakfast being my favorite meal, I suffered a little disappointment at thus revelation. I was able to purchase 1/2 dozen eggs at the store and make an omelet with the micro and a glass pie pan, actually pretty satisfying. 
Continued to take advantage of the connectivity to correct issues with my sunglasses, tent, and fraying pants. Made repairs to my pants as the cargo pocket zipper came loose from the fabric. All in all a productive and relaxing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, happy to hear from you, please post your comments here.