Saturday, May 13, 2017

The Bird Bath

  • Day:  58, 59, 60, 61, 63, 64
  • Start:  741.7
  • End:  741.7
  • Miles:  0
  • Hours:  0
  • High temp:  0
  • Low temp:  0
  • People met:  0

 
Byron and Karen's (Hikermom) home. 

So I've been staying with a wonderful AT couple while I heal my foot.  The generosity and gracious outpouring of help has been in itself a healing experience.  They have allow me as much time as I require to get my foot back to hiking condition. I am so greatful for their help. 

 
The efficiency apartment they have for hikers


Very nice setup with a 1/2 bath just around the corner 

 
Plus a nice deck area

 
They call there hiker place "The Bird Bath" 

 
Byron and Karen 

Scheduled to hike tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, happy to hear from you, please post your comments here.